It provides our line managers with the tips, tools and techniques to drive engagement, performance, and ambition within both their teams and the wider global organisation.
It addresses three key areas of management behaviour:
- How well do you know yourself as a leader?
- How well you can inspire others to perform?
- How well you interact with and have conversations with people each and every day?
Over 2,000 line managers across the Jaguar Land Rover global organisation have experienced the Great Line Manager programme. We have reached as far as Brazil, the USA, South Africa and India. It is a truly global programme, which connects line managers from around the world on our social learning app – a place to share great advice and a brilliant way to learn from each other.
The programme has recently been nominated for a number of awards by the Training Journal:
- Best Leadership Development Programme
- Best Private/Commercial Programme
- Business Culture Learning Award
- Business Culture International award categories
We will continue to review and refine the programme to ensure the best possible experience for our organisation.